BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This few days got some bad feelings~
but just cnt express them out~lol~
like just now went out ate supper with fren~
when i was going to turn into big road i found that my car suddenly cnt speed up!!
OMG@.@
cannot speed up nvm prob is gt a lorry speeding very fast towards me~
OMFG~!!!

It was just about 2 second distance~lol
the only thing i can do was kept step on the petrol and stare at the lorry!!
hahaha!! gan jeong@.@
Problem is how come i din feel the lorry trying to speed down or at least '' hon '' at me=.=
damn fucking scary~~hahaha!

Maybe im really too boring until think too much? LOL!
hope so~~~
This thing gonna make me cnt sleep 2nite=.=
Really appreciate god returns my life in that 2 seconds~hahaha!
FINAL DESTINATION 4~!!!

0 comments: